Contact the institution of your choice to determine if it is eligible for a MASA Israel Journey Scholarship. Offering more than 160 programs, MASA Israel Journey has a program in Israel for everyone.
Visit www.masaisrael.org or contact Witnee Karp at 416.398.6931 x 5367 | WKarp@ujafed.org
If you are NOT ELIGIBLE for a MASA Israel Journey Scholarship and are a resident of the Greater Toronto area and planning to study at a religious institution in Israel, you may apply for the Meyer Gasner/Joe Berman Education Scholarship.
1. Must be between the age of 18 and 26
2. Must demonstrate financial need
3. Must have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent (OSSD/CEJEP)
4. Must be registered at a yeshiva or seminary (1 full academic year)
5. If you are living at home, please provide parents 2017 Tax Returns and 2017 Tax Assessments
6. If you are living on your own, please provide the following:
a) Your 2017 Tax Returns and 2017 Tax Assessments (also your spouse's 2017 Tax Returns and 2017 Tax Assessments, if you are married)
b) Proof of employment/grants to prove you are self-supporting
c) Copy of your rental lease with your name on it
d) Letter from your parents attesting that you are self-supporting
For further information please contact Miriam Daniels at 416.635.2883 x 5116 | email@example.com
Scholarships are generously supported by the following:
Hushy Lipton Memorial Scholarship Fund | Sidney Morris Israel Scholarship Fund | Morris M. Pulver Scholarship Fund of Israel